If you have landed here, it implies that you were searching articles to lose weight. The reason could be anything ranging from looking good, to wanting to become fitter or simply to avoid health issues. I am not going to write about the necessity of losing weight because we all know being overweight can pose a serious risk of developing health issues like diabetes , high blood pressure and other medical problems. You have clicked on this post because you want to shed some kilos and that’s exactly what I am going to help you with .
Lose weight without exercise
There is no denying that a combination of cardio and strength training is the best way to lose weight but what if you are somebody who hates exercising? Is there no way to lose weight without exercise? Viola, Good news ! I lost 12 kilos in three months without any exercise and you can do it too. I keep trying different diets to see what works for me. Unfortunately I am a lazy bum, who doesn’t like going to gym. So, I lost weight by diet modification and walking for an hour daily . Yes, its as simple as that. Walk and lose weight.
Lose 12 kilos in three months
There isn’t one universal method to lose weight. Some diets may work for you and some may not. So instead of starving or trying some crazy diet, we will just modify your food habits a bit. I did it and I lost weight. So, what’s the harm in trying? Here are a few pointers to remember.
- Walk for one hour every day without fail. (Jogging and running would yield better result but I told you, I am lazy, right?)
- No junk food. You know this, right? You didn’t expect to binge on burger and lose weight, Did you? So, no chips, no burger, no cold drinks, no french fries, no noodles.
- Strict no to sugar and refined flour (maida).
- No carbs for breakfast and dinner. Have proteins for breakfast.
- Replace sugar with stevia. You want to drink tea but cannot use sugar, right? That’s why use Stevia instead of sugar (please buy stevia, it will save you from putting on few extra kilos)
- Take Apple cider vinegar daily. Every Morning when you wake up, the first thing you should have is lemon water. (Lukewarm water + lemon+ Apple cider vinegar)
Weight loss pictures – From Fat to Fit
Weight loss diet chart
- Morning around 8 pm- Lukewarm Lemon water. Add a spoon of apple cider vinegar to it .
- Breakfast – After an hour of having lemon water, consume your breakfast. You can have boiled eggs or scrambled paneer or lentil crepe(dal dosa). Basically take proteins and not carbohydrates for breakfast. You will lose weight faster if you skip the egg yolks when you are having boiled eggs.
- Lunch – 1 Roti + sabzi + curd + dal ( Yes, only one roti. Don’t give me those looks! You want to lose weight, right? Then do not pile up on carbs). Eat veggies and curd everyday. If you are a non vegetarian, then you can have chicken instead of dal.
- Evening – soup/ green tea. I generally have spinach or tomato soup in the evening. Do not use cornflour while making soups please. Try making it using water, veggies and condiments. Yes, milk is permissible. You can have tea or coffee but not with sugar.
- Dinner – Proteins and veggies. Try having salad. Yes, make a salad of one cucumber and tomato and eat it for your dinner. Please don’t add corn or other carbohydrates in it. You can add paneer, you can add cheese, even butter, but no carbohydrates for dinner! If you are a non vegetarian , you can have tandoori chicken or grilled chicken for dinner every alternate day . If you don’t like salad, then eat something which has negligible carbs.
WEIGHT LOSS TRICK
A calorie deficit is required for weight loss. If you do not burn the amount of calories that you consume, you may gain weight. By decreasing your caloric intake you can create a calorie deficit and lose weight. But do not make it too low as it can reduce your metabolism.
Consume lot of fibre. A low-fiber diet may be compromising your weight loss efforts.
Which weight loss method has worked for you? Drop in your comments